What Effects Does 'Hidden' Fat Have?
Health Benefits of Lecithin
1. Cleansing Vascular Trash
- Lecithin acts as a solvent for cholesterol, triglycerides and other fats, keeping it suspended in the bloodstream and preventing it from depositing on membrane walls
- Therefore, helps to prevent hardening of the arteries, stroke and heart disease.
2. Essential for Liver Health
- Lecithin and choline can increase fats metabolism and prevent fats from accumulating in our internal organs especially liver.
- Lecithin not only prevent fatty liver, but also to promote cell regeneration and recover liver function.
3. Dissolve Gallstones
- 90% of gallstones is composed of cholesterol.
- Excessive cholesterol in the body can precipitate to form gallstones.
- Lecithin can helps to dissolve excessive cholesterol.
4. Promotes healthy weight loss
- Lecithin hastens the breakdown of fats and boost up metabolism. Thus, promote weight loss.
5. Improve Brain Function
- Lecithin helps to reviving and regenerating sluggish brain cells. Thus, improves on memory and learning power.
6. Prevents Alzheimer's
- Choline found in soy lecithin is widely known to be vital for brain health.
- Choline is especially important for preventing memory loss and Alzhemier's.
Pischon T, Boeing H, Hoffman K, Bergmann M, Schulze MB, Overvad K et al (2008). General and abdominal adiposity and risk of death in Europe. New England J Med 359:2105-2120.
Amouni MM, Eder CP, Prisclla GM, Maricene S, Patricia M. Influence of Soy Lecithin Administration on Hypercholesterolemia. (2010)
This information is provided for education purposes only. It should not be used to substitute medical diagnosis.
Posted On: 19/11/2021