Fatigue – Being always tired and what can you do about it?
What is Fatigue?
Constantly tired or not as energetic as before? Hard to get out of your bed in the morning or just feel unmotivated to do your usual things? This condition is known as fatigue, and is usually associated with underlying health conditions.
Experiencing these symptoms regularly?
- Sore muscles or muscle aches
- Weak concentration focus or less motivation for your normal routine
- Slower response time
- Vision problems like blurriness
- Mood swings
- Having more sensitivity to colder temperatures
- Unexplained weight loss
- Not being able to sleep well.
The Causes of Fatigue
Mental health issues
Depression, insomnia, stress, anxiety
Physical health issues
Overweight, lifestyle diseases (such as diabetes and high blood pressure)
Too little or very intense exercise, inadequate rest & sleep, poor diet.
Helpful Tips to manage Fatigue
1) Healthier Diet and Lifestyle
- Have a variety of antioxidant-rich foods, such as fresh fruits and vegetables, and a variety of low-fat, low-sugar and low-salt choices
- At least 8 glasses of water daily, for good hydration
Try relaxing exercises such as yoga
2) Good quality sleep
- Setting your room temperature to a cooler one
- Ensuring your room is quiet and dark
- Slow down activities before going to sleep.
3) Invest in a good multivitamin supplement for optimum health
Which Multivitamin supplement should I get?
A good multivitamin supplement should meet these body needs: vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, greens, herb & whole food, and digestive enzymes and other components such as:
- Vitamin B for energy booster
- Magnesium for muscle relaxation and better sleep
- Digestive enzymes for fatigue-relief through rebooting the digestive system to allow better nutrient absorption.
Solaray Spectro Multivitamin
Solaray Spectro’s unique formula contains 48 types of natural nutritious ingredients that meet all the abovementioned needs including:
- Vitamins: A, B, B12, C, E
- Minerals: Magnesium, zinc, iron, calcium, potassium
- Antioxidants: Papain
- Digestive enzymes and other components: Lecithin, diastase.
Interestingly, greens, herbs and whole foods such as alfafa juice, barley juice, spirulina, bee pollen and royal jelly are incorporated as well!
All these inside just one tablet – excellent for individuals who need a once-daily optimal nourishment, to help fill the nutritional gaps, for effective fatigue relief.
COMPLEMENT your daily diet today with Solaray Spectro, for a healthier, happier you!
O’Connell, K. (2020, March 29). Causes of Fatigue and how to manage it. Healthline. https://www.healthline.com/health/fatigue#lifestyle-changes
Brazier, Y. (2020, June 4). What causes fatigue and how can I treat it? MedicalNewsToday. https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/248002
C/O. (2021, March 23). 6 vitamins and supplements that increase energy and fight fatigue. C/O. https://takecareof.com/articles/best-vitamins-for-energy
Posted On: 06/04/2021